Saturday, November 3, 2012

Four Eyes

I think I mentioned my new specs but here is a better picture I think. The Mister did a fine job indeed in picking out these babies. I have been wearing them nearly all the time. As I have gotten older my eyes have changed. They are more dry now, I have 'floaters' or protein deposits that cause little specks in my vision, all sorts of not so fun things. And while people my age typically dont see these symptoms yet .... well lets just say I am special and seem to get lots of symptoms people my age dont get! You will see that soon! But really my eyes are changing, not only due to getting older, but my vision is so bad that it just sort of comes with that territory I have been told (by the optomotrist).

Oh to be young again :) just kidding, I am totally young-or at least feel that way some of the time but also feel like I am swinging in a new direction. Maybe thats because I am hitting a huge milestone birthday this next year. And everyone says things start to change after this major birthday. I am a bit anxious but hopefully I can put healthy living to the test and see for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment