Friday, March 1, 2013

to stay in habit

I realize its been nearly a week since I have posted. And I really want to get back into a regular posting routine. When I take the time o blog I enjoy it. It can get a bit stressful when I am so behind and need to catch up like now, but I WILL get there! This last week was the week I had planned to it and really catch up and schedule out posts because we have our first family visitors coming here to Oz this weekend! I can't wait. 24 hours and we get to share this experience with some family! But Monday morning EJ woke up and proceded to vomit over a dozen times in a few short hours. Finally he exhausted himself and slept for a good three hours and when he woke he finally was able to keep a bit of water down. So basically this week's plans went out the window.

But my efforts were not completely in vain. I took the time to really get some other projects done that have been hanging over my head. Worked hard on going through all my paper clutter and files and purging. I also spent a good chunk of time making EJ a new chore chart so that his jobs reflect his abilities now rather than a year ago. I also made him a chart for our preschool time that we will start up just after family leaves.

Its a good thing there are some fun things to look forward to after family leaves because otherwise I think I would be a bit down. But St. Patrick's day is one of EJ's favorite holidays now since the leprechauns made such a cheeky appearance last year. We are going to set out some traps this year to see if we can catch any, and boy is our little man so excited. And also starting a more structured school with him. Then in April when the second school term starts, he will get to start swim lessons and I think we will all have a great time with that. EJ will get to go twice a week and he already does great, but I cant wait to give him that physical and social outlet.

I am typing from the new laptop and still need to get our photos backed up so I can upload them but until next time friends...I am still around, just running around having a blast with family-well as of tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment