Monday, October 15, 2012

catch up and start with a wedding

So we are back from Holiday but had some pictures from a wedding we attended not long before our holiday that I thought I would post.

 the handsome couple
 they released some butterflies right after the ceremony..It was a fun little addition. Butterflies were the main theme of the wedding but fairies and dragons played roles as well at the reception.
And while Ej did not attend the wedding ceremony with us, he did come to the reception and this is us trying to help him get some energy out before sitting at the assigned tables. Full of personality!

That night we met the Bride's step-brother who is a personal trainer and ended up meeting with him a week or so later. We did a kettle bell workout with him and I have NEVER been that sore in my entire life. Of course the second day is usually the worst but it was the worst for about w days and still after 4 days Lindsay and I both were dieing. A night or two after the work out Lindsay couldnt even stand up that night to go to the kitchen.........it was sad but I laughed until tears rolled down my cheeks as I watched him attempt to stand and then ultimatetly crawl across the floor. It was crazy! So needless to say in our workouts after that we havent gone as hard! We just did the one with the trainer and now just do a program at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment