Saturday, October 20, 2012

Singing in the rain

All right, so these posts are probably seeming very random. You would be correct. I need to get my phone pics sorted and whilst that is waiting we have been busy doing our normal day to day things. Althought this weekend Ej and I came down with a cold. I have it more mildly while Ej had it fairly bad the first few days so we didnt do much outside of the house. But remember when I said we are trying to go outside everyday? Well we dont always make that goal, but we get there 5-6 days a week which works for me! One day earlier this week it was raining and it has been warming up so I thought it would be a warm down pour. I was oh so wrong!

 It was actually quite cold so we didnt stay out a real long time, but long enough to have a fun time in the rain and then go back up to our flat to warm up and feel like we got out.
 He is pointing up because he wanted me to show him our balcony.
 I didnt bring a jumper down for myself initially because I didnt think it would be that cold, so we took a quick break and each put another layer on....thus little man's rain slicker.
 then we found a little slug and took some time to look and explore
 Little man touched it...
 and was so proud of himself!
 then he decided the slug needed shelter form the rain too, and shelter him with a palm leaf
And then he took a couple minutes to listen and feel the rain fall on his slicker and then we came in.

Phone dump next I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment