Sunday, September 16, 2012

Natural Bridge

 A while back I talked to Lindsay about a free saturday that we had and how I would like to explore the region a bit more. So we headed south and went to a place call the Natural Bridge and also happens to have a glo worm cave. Since we went during the day we could not actually see the glo worms but it was so fun nonetheless.
 we got to go on a bit of bushwalk
 to keep Ej interested and moving along the path we told him that we should look for dragon's footprints and see if there were any traces of the dragon in the cave. He loves the movie, 'How to train your dragon' and so it was so fun for him to watch. In the end we found some 'prints' and had fun making up a story about where the dragon had flown off to and what he was doing.
 Ej using his pretend binoculars to look for the dragon.
 There was also a ginormous vine a la tarzan and we couldn't resist taking a swing on it. It was crazy but cool.

 Below is the top of the falls that starts the natural bridge. An actual bridge of stone (ou cant walk across it, just stay on the paths around it.

 and the falls
 me and my handsome little guy.
 Inside the cave. I am pretty sure that the reflection spots you see are the glo worms. It was not splash from the falls, so that is my guess. Pretty cool!

 we took the opporunity to take some casual family pics. I sure do love my little motor body boy. He keeps us in chuckles and always on our toes
 And what's a family portrait without someone making a silly face? EJ's personality to a T.

No comments:

Post a Comment